Dulaney Valley has partnered with the largest international repatriation and shipping service to offer our families an extra measure of protection when traveling 100 miles or more away from home. In the unfortunate event death occurs, the comprehensive travel plan ensures preparation, documentation, and transportation of a loved one's remains to their local funeral home.
An affordable one-time fee per family member provides a lifetime of coverage.
Member benefits include:
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming service center near the place of death.
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or service center for preparation.
- Preparation of the deceased for transport.
- Securing all documentation for shipping including one death certificate.
- Placing the deceased in an appropriate shipping container.
- Arranging for transportation to their local funeral home.
Travel with peace of mind knowing your family has protection anywhere in the world.
- Service Center provides assistance 24/7/364.
- Travel Plan covers the complete cost of transportation services – saving you costs ranging anywhere from $1,500 to more than $15,000.
- Any age applicant is accepted.
For more information, please contact us at (410) 666-0490 to speak with a Family Service Advisor.